Monday, September 27, 2010

Will Bitware Work With Vista

Rare Stamps

announcement of the armistice the Atlantic Base ceases to function as a basis operational. The command joins the CSR.
The stamps are overprinted and the rarity of some overprints become an incentive for counterfeiters. Even at the base of existence of these stamps were overprinted by the command used to settle accrued. It 's the case of these postal stamps that my father was given by Commander Mario Rossetto together with the following letter:


Dear Dr. Garret,

following his pleasant visit during which we talked about the overprinted stamps issued - after the September 8, 1943 - from the Atlantic Submarine Base, I wish to confirm that:
Copies of these stamps in my possession I were sent by the office of Commissioner of the base after I had returned to Italy (which should take command of the submarine Beilul) in March 1944 as the equivalent of the balance of skills gained in strength according to Betasom and unsettled at the time of my departure Bordeaux

With best regards Mario Rossetto
S. Donato Milanese September 30, 1992

0 comments:

Post a Comment